Thanks for reading...

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Days in KL

| |

Wow..seem like long time din go for noon nap alr!!!juz now went for 3 hours nap ler,a so sweet and so wonderful nap!This few days,i was so enjoyed in KL,my days here is well planned everyday,fulled with cheers and joys^^ HAHA
Im really very happy to hv my holidays here with my frenz...I meet up with my ex coursemates in Puchong on last saturday,it is rili a sweet and warm gathering...
suddenly miss my parents alot,dont know whether my mum felt lonely at home since i dropped her alone there.
Yest nite i hv a weird n funny dream....dream that is not happened in the reality,HAHA.
A dream which I asked myself alot of questions....Keep and keep asking until i awake...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist

Datos personales

My photo
简单的生活,平淡的生活; 我已心满意足了。。。

Seguidores

 
 

Designed by: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elements by: Scrappingmar©